Do you want to submit a story to The Muggo?
Awesome! The Muggo’s mission is to bring people together through great storytelling. You know, telling stories and learning lessons. Here are the Ground Rules to consider before writing:
- The Muggo will not post any submission containing gratuitous amounts of alcohol, drug, or sexual innuendo.
- Absolutely no discrimination, racism, sexism, etc.
- Avoid writing about politics.
- Take care not to write anything libelous and slanderous.
- TheMuggo.com reserves the right to edit and/or refuse submissions for any reason (however, you’d have to be waaaay off base to make that happen!) When possible, I’m happy to work with you to make necessary changes.
What if I have a story to share, but I don’t like to write?
That’s not a problem. I can tell you this – content ain’t always easy to come by, so I’d love to tell your story if you’ll let me.